SUNSET TOP (Series II) | Reversible Adjustable Sport Bikini Top
The Sunset Beach Volleyball Bikini Top
Like that friend you can count on in any situation, this is the perfect top to take you from sunrise to sunset in comfort and style! A bikini top, sports bra, and bralette all in one, the Sunset top features a bandeau silhouette in front with a comfortable, adjustable cross-back design.
- Great for: beach volleyball, swimming, surfing, stand-up paddleboard, water sports, yoga, workout, or wear it as a stylish bralette
- Adjustable back strap
- Opening for pads
- Super soft, fade-resistant and sweat-mark-hiding fabric
- Soft, seamless, reinforced stitching & top-quality rubber
- Designed with love in Los Angeles & ethically made by hand in Los Angeles and Bali
- The custom Pepper Print is an ode to some of our favorite volleyball beaches - showcasing photos of the Santa Monica and Manhattan Beach Piers!
- The Merika Scuba Top, Rollerdome Top, and 1993 Top are the product of a partnership with Pit Viper Sunglasses! Size up on the Pitviper collection!
If the suit doesn't fit, you could have a slip! Our suits are meant to be snug to stay in place for athletics! We add premium, long lasting elastic on the booty cheeks. Many other brands keep it looser here for a more forgiving look, which doesn't work for sports! If you do not like a snug fit or are not planning to be active in your suit (like playing beach volleyball or surfing) then we suggest you size up.
(If you are between sizes we suggest selecting the larger size.)
We LOVE to answer questions about styles and fit! Please contact us at info@PepperSwimwear.com
Very excited for my new Pepper suit, fits great! I love the style and athletic functionality. Thank you for your amazing product!
Great quality, great colors, great fit for playing all-out beach volleyball!!
I love it! Perfect swimsuit to play beach.
The top has such a smart design on the straps to allow you to adjust while also looking really cute. Others mentioned sizing in their reviews and I'd agree to size up. I'm small chested (36A), so I usually wear a size small swim top, but I had to size up to a medium to fit my broader torso. I should've ordered a medium from the start, especially since the top is designed to be able to adjust to tighten the straps if needed. Luckily, the return process was super easy - usually a reason I avoid shopping online because it's such a gamble. The total experience with this brand convinced me that the company is very intentional in their designs and strives to delight their customers! I'll definitely be buying another bathing suit from them in the future.